MSJS will be running the activity for children up to the age of 14 yrs, from 6th September 2018 to (start of Paryushan) to 24th October 2018 (end of Navpadji Oli).
The objectives of the MSJS are outlined below which are consistent with Shwetambar sect of Jainism:
- To teach, promote and propagate the doctrine of the religion of Jainism.
- To organize and celebrate auspicious Jain events and festivals, and perform such activities in the furtherance of Jainism.
- To publish and distribute instructional and educational literature relating to Jainism, to inspire the moral and religious conscience of the society.
- To organize classes, seminars, conferences and exhibitions to inspire and to guide the society, and also to arrange tours to religious centres.
- To provide and facilitate Academic, Cultural and Intellectual Exchanges among the Jain Community in all parts of Australia, India and elsewhere.
- To establish and administer new temples, religious places, literature and foundation centres, publications centres, meditation centres and ashrams.
- To promote principles of pure vegetarianism, non-violence, and multiplicity of views (ANEKANTVAD).
- In general to carry on supplementary or other objects of general public utility for public at large, in order to achieve the main objects of the association.
- To grant monetary support to other organizations or institutions with similar objectives.
- To carry on charitable activities for needy persons.
Ahimsa Paramo DharmaNon-violence is the highest religion