MSJS will be running the activity for children up to the age of 14 yrs, from 6th September 2018 to (start of Paryushan) to 24th October 2018 (end of Navpadji Oli).
Respected Shravak / Shravika,
Melbourne Shwetambar Jain Sangh (MSJS) under the spiritual guidance of Pujya Shree Jinchandraji Maharaj is pleased to invite you and your family to the Chal Pratishtha of Shree Sumatinath Bhagwan and the 5th Anniversary Celebration of Melbourne Derasar.
We would like you and your family to witness and participate in this important milestone for Jainism in Australia and Melbourne from 9th to 11th March 2013.
|Varghodo ^ (for dress code see below)||09:30||10:30|
|Jinchandraji - Pravachan||11:00||12:30|
|Shree Mahavir Katha (Stage Performance)||02:30||06:00|
|Siddha Chakra Poojan*||08:30||01:00|
|Jinchandraji - Q&A Session||02:00||03:30|
|Shatrunjay Bhav Yatra||03:30||05:30|
|Bhakti Geet Contest||08:00||09:00|
|18 Abhishek, Chal Pratishtha & Dhaja Rohan||09:00||01:00|
- 9th & 10th March Springvale Town Hall: 397 - 405 Springvale Road, Springvale, VIC, 3171
- 11th March - 18 Abhishek: Derasar
- 11th March - Lunch: Masonic Hall 124 - 126 Rowans Road, Moorabbin, VIC 3189
- * For Siddha Chakra poojan, please come in Pooja clothes. Click here for more info.
- ^ Dress Code for Varghodo: Ladies to wear red bandhani saree & gents to wear cream kurta with red duppatta.
MSJS committee has decided the nakara for the upcoming 5th anniversary. Please contact Devang Sheth on email@example.com or 0413 073 085 for taking up any of the nakra listed below for the event:
- Sadharmik Bhakti Swamivatsalya - $251.00 (Multiple)
- Sangh Prabhavna - $101.00 (Multiple)
- Siddha Chakra Navpad Poojan - $51 per adult per Poojan (for couple $51 x 2 = $102) - Click for details.
- Siddha Chakra - Other Poojan - $31 per adult per Poojan (for couple $31 x 2 = $62) - Click for details.
- 18 Abhishek (Bhagwan) - 72 nakras - $31 per Abhishek
- 18 Abhishek (Mataji) - 36 nakras - $31 per Abhishek
Following is the list of chadava for the event:
- Following chadava will be given during 18 Abhishek on 3rd day: Shree Sumatinath Bhagwan Chal Pratishtha, Chandra Darshan, Surya Darshan, Dhaja Rohan, First Bhagwan Prakshal & Chandan Pooja, First Padmavati Devi Tilak & First Saraswati Devi Tilak.
- Following Siddha Chakra Poojan's labh will be given in Chadava on 1st and 2nd day: Kshetrapal & Arihantpad Poojan, Labdhipad Poojan, Adhisthayak Poojan, Vidhyadevi Poojan, Navgrah Poojan, Navnidhi Poojan, Astprakari Pooja, 108 Diva Aarti, Mangal Divo & Shanti Kalash
- Following Varghodo Chadava will be given just before Varghodo on 1st day:
- Car with Shri Sumatinath Bhagwan
- Car with Shri Chintamani Parshwanath, Shri Aadinath Bhagwan and Shri Mahavirswami Bhagwan
- Car with Padmavati Devi and Saraswati Devi
- Hall hire Chadhava for 1st and 2nd day event will be given on 1st day.
- For Siddha Chakra poojan & 18 Abhishek, please come in Pooja clothes
- For Siddha Chakra poojan, please don't wear black clothes
- Late Shardaben Girishchandra Doshi Family (Nitin, Meena, Nimita Doshi & Ekta Param Shah - Melbourne)
- Shri Dhaval Lalitkumar Mehta & Family (Kapilaben, Dhaval, Siddhi and Veer Mehta - Melbourne)
- Dr Chandresh K Painter and Family (Dr Chandreshbhai, Chitraben, Sivani, Dharmista and Jai Painter - Melbourne)
- Shri Gaurav Vasa Family (Gaurav, Payal and Drishi Vasa – Melbourne)
- Shri Popatlal Gajrajji Porwal Family (Dr Sanjay Porwal, Falguni, Riva and Dish - Bendigo)
- Late Vaghjibhai Nangpar Shah Family (Shantibhai, Amubhai and Girishbhai Shah Families)
- Shri Nitinbhai Ramanlal Shah (haste - Niral) - Melbourne & Shrimati Rinkal Maulin Shah - Melbourne
- Kumari Kanisha Gaurang Shah - Melbourne & Shrimati Manjulaben Hemrajbhai Shah - Valsad
- Shrimati Rachana Kunal Shah - Melbourne & Shrimati Jagruti Ketan Bavishi - Cairns
- Shrimati Bhumika Milin Kothari - Melbourne & Shri Ashvinkumar Chinubhai Shah - Adelaide
- Shrimati Zankar Dhwani Shah - Melbourne & A Sadharmik Family - Melbourne
- Event - Dhaval Mehta - +61 401 559 892
- Guest Arrangements - Hitesh Choradiya - +61 422 267 572
- Food Arrangements - Tapan Shah - +61 412 939 657
- Donations - Devang Sheth - +61 413 073 085
Bhakti Geet Contest
MSJS has organised Bhakti Geet Contest which will provide opportunity to sing your favourite stavan (religious song) on stage along with the live orchestra. Please contact Pooja Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0433595319 before 28 Feb if you are interested in participating.
- You can sing Gujarati or Hindi Jain Stavan
- Auditions on 3rd Mar 2013 - Date/Time will be communicated with the participants directly
- Finals on 10th Mar 2013 - 7:30 PM onwards
- Awards will be given in the following category
- Best Singer - Male
- Best Singer - Female
- Children are also encouraged to participate