MSJS will be running the activity for children up to the age of 14 yrs, from 6th September 2018 to (start of Paryushan) to 24th October 2018 (end of Navpadji Oli).
Respected Shravak / Shravika,
Melbourne Shwetambar Jain Sangh is pleased to invite you and your family for Nagar Pravesh Mahotsav of Anjanshalaka Pratimaji of Shri Sumatinath Bhagwan on Saturday, 2nd February, 2013.
Let us all join together to celebrate the most auspicious event of the MSJS history!!
MSJS Management Committee
1. Nagar Pravesh Varghodo with Shri Sumatinath Bhagwan Rath and Decorative Ghada/Kumbh Competition for young girls (under 15 years).
9:30 AM from Masonic Hall, 124-126 Rowans Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189.
Decorative Kumbh/Beda Competition for young girls (under 15 years) Participants:
Girls (under 15 years old)
Time and venue:
9:00 AM, 2nd February, 2013 at Masonic Hall.
- The kumbh made from any material i.e. metal/ceramic/mud etc. can be used.
- It can be decorated with any material except silk, leather and live diva.
- Girls are expected to carry these kumbhs on their heads during varghodo (10 min walking) in traditional dresses (not necessary pooja clothes). So kindly select the kumbh size and weight accordingly.
- The Shrifal can be place on top of the kumbh.
- Kumbh should not be filled with water or anything.
- All participants can take their Kumbhs home after the event.
- Entries after 9:30 will not be considered for competition as varghodo would be starting on time.
Please send an email on email@example.com to participate in the competition with participant’s name, contact number and age.
2. Pravesh and Pokhana Vidhi followed by Maha Mangalmay Snatra Pooja and Akhand Prabhu Abhishek.
3. Shree Sakal Sangh Swamivatsalya (Lunch)
12.30 PM onwards at Masonic Hall, 124-126 Rowans Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189.