MSJS will be running the activity for children up to the age of 14 yrs, from 6th September 2018 to (start of Paryushan) to 24th October 2018 (end of Navpadji Oli).
AD Making Contest on Navpad Oli or Aayambil
Respected Shravak / Shravika,
Bring out your creative hats!
MSJS continuously endeavors to provide the platform to grow and exhibit skills/talents. This upcoming Aaso month Oli is no different, we would like to encourage community to participate in a Creative Advertisement Making Contest.
The goal of this campaign is to promote Navpad Oli or Aayambil tap by creating an impressive video advertisement.
MSJS has allowed for only 30 entries to be viewed on 20th or 21st of Oct, with results being announced soon after viewing.
Creative and impressive AD video that promotes Navpad Oli or Aayambil tap!
- Each submission can have a maximum of 5 members.
- Overall time limit for the video should not exceed 90 sec.
- Entry commences on 1st Oct 2018 and closes on 15th Oct 2018.
- Video sent to firstname.lastname@example.org only will be accepted.(if your video is more than 25MB please upload it to the cloud with right permissions for email@example.com to access it and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org as submission.
- No extension on entries will be permitted.
To get you thinking below are some of the examples of what can be included in the video: -
- Navpad Ji Oli?
- Discover - Sashvati Oli
- Shripal and Maina Raas
- My Journey My Oli
- Benefits of Aaymbil?
- Oli - Discover the Science
Remember the above list is only examples and not limitations.
Happy to help with a smile :-) Harshit Gupta @ 0434551736
MSJS Management Committee.
Ahimsa Paramo DharmaNon-violence is the highest religion