MSJS will be running the activity for children up to the age of 14 yrs, from 6th September 2018 to (start of Paryushan) to 24th October 2018 (end of Navpadji Oli).
A Residential Jain Shibir is a fantastic medium to understand and explore Jainism philosophy whilst also reflecting upon our inner selves and our faith in a collective & cohesive manner within a particularly conducive setting.
Melbourne Shwetambar Jain Sangh (MSJS) cordially invites you to attend and participate in its upcoming first ever Residential Jain Shibir on Karma Vignyan (Science of Karma) – understanding The Karmic Theory. The action-packed Shibir will be conducted by world renowned Param Pujya Shree Jinchandraji (popularly known as Bandhu Triputi in India) who is well known for his ability to address people of all ages.
This Shibir will be held in an exceptional conference venue which is an award-winning retreat in the picturesque Dandenong Ranges in Melbourne on the weekend of 25th-26th April 2009.
Highlights of the Shibir include:
- Residential ONLY Shibir (2 nights and 2 days)
- Action packed daily programme including:
- Pranayam (Yoga) session
- 5-6 hours of vyakhyan on Karma Vignyan
- Pooja and Aarti/Mangal Deevo
- Bhakti Sangeet/Jain Trivia/Derasar Road Map (slideshow)
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) for both days, prepared in accordance with Jain principles by cooks from India.
- Accommodation package comparable to a four star hotel (twin share basis). Male and female will NOT share a room.
Despite a high cost for the Shibir, a nominal fee of $200 per person will be charged to cover some of the costs involved in facilitating this event. MSJS will be seeking sponsors and contributors to fund the remaining costs.
Since the venue has a limited capacity of 110, reservations will be strictly on a first-come, first-servedand pre-payment basis. We request you to register your attendance by completing the with full payment before 31st March 2009.
Payment can be made by cheque, credit card or direct bank transfer. If you need any further details, please contact Kunal Shah via email email@example.com or phone +61 422 179 150. We strongly urge everyone to register and pay to confirm their participation so that you don’t miss out on this exclusive event.
It is expected that this Shibir will be attended by Jains from all over Australia and potentially a number of Asian countries.
All further communication will be sent to registered attendees only.
We look forward to your participation and involvement throughout this event.
Meanwhile, should you require any further details about the Shibir, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact any of the members listed below.
Shibir 2009 Committee
Melbourne Shwetambar Jain Sangh Inc.
Residential Jain Shibir 25th & 26th April 2009
We have action packed weekend for all those who are attending the Shibir. Following are the event details.
|Time||Saturday (25th Apr 2009)||Sunday (26th Apr 2009)|
|05:15 to 06:15||Morning Pratikraman||Morning Pratikraman|
|06:30 to 07:30||Yoga / Pranayam||Yoga / Pranayam|
|09:00 to 09:45||Ashtaprakari Pooja & Samooh Chaitya Vandan||Ashtaprakari Pooja & Samooh Chaitya Vandan|
|10:00 to 12:30||Vyakhan - Karma Vignyan Session 1||Vyakhan - Karma Vignyan Session 3|
|12:30 to 13:30||Lunch||Lunch|
|13:45 to 14:00||Tea||Tea|
|14:00 to 16:45||Vyakhan - Karma Vignyan Session 2||Vyakhan - Karma Vignyan Session 4|
|16:45 to 17:30||Dinner||Dinner|
|17:45 to 18:45||Evening Pratikraman||Slide Show, Aarti/Mangal Divo and Official closure of Shibir|
|19:00 to 21:30||Prabhu Bhakti, Jain Quiz, Aarti / Mangal Divo||Leave the venue|
Main Event Sponsor – AUD 2000.00
Sadharmik Bhakti - 4 Meals (Lunch / Dinner) – AUD 750.00 each - May be shared by 2 or more individuals.
Sadharmik Bhakti - 2 Breakfasts – AUD 500.00 each - May be shared by 2 or more individuals.
Kindly let us know by sending email to email@example.com or by phone to Bhavisha Doshi - 0405 902 903.
- Food will be served until sunset. Boiled water will be available.
- Please wear appropriate clothes. Shorts are not allowed. Kindly bring Katasanu,Muhpati and charavado.
- Those who wish to receive future communication for our upcoming events, kindly visit www.msjs.org.au/join-us.html.
- All Sangh activities are funded by donation from individuals and/or institutions. MSJS will be delighted to receive donation. Donation can be made by cheque/cash/EFT. Contact Information Counter or visit our website for more details. A/c Name: Melbourne Shwetambar Jain Sangh Inc. ANZ Bank, BSB Code: 013-247, Account Number: 4878 73822.
Nitin Doshi: +61 414 998 340
Maulin Shah: +61 438 275 733
Jaydeep Sutaria: +61 422 625 555
Atul Chheda: +61 422 672 401